MEDITATION AND WORLD SERVICE Give to Earth and Man of Thy Godself
Virgo Solar Festival Full Moon Meditation
A Full Moon Meditation will be conducted by Shri Nagarjuna (Con Xanthos) at 7.45 pm (AEST), Tuesday, 1 September 2020. The full moon time is 3:22 pm (AEST), Wednesday, 2 September 2020.
Although there will not be any participants in physical attendance, you are most welcome to join in with this meditation and follow the format below in your rhythm, or you may choose another format.
Format The format for this full moon meditation is as follows:
- Full Moon Presentation Video A short video presentation briefly exploring the energy and influences of Virgo. The main source of the material used in this presentation is Alice A. Bailey’s, Esoteric Astrology, Lucis Trust.
- Meditation The meditation will be from the revised edition of The 17 Steps to Perfection, by Ananda Tara Shan* (Rev. Jeanne Dara De Murashkin) & Victoria (Annie Hasling).
The 17 Steps to Perfection is a meditation process that draws upon the qualities and energies of planets and the universe to help us connect with our soul, cleanse ourselves, become peaceful and harmonious, and eventually, attain perfection.
Although the revised edition is not yet published, the first edition is still available and has all the pre-revised versions of the meditations, which you are encouraged to use until the revised edition becomes available.
After the meditation, please feel free to enter a few moments of contemplation.
- The Great Invocation
1. Presentation Video To view the video presentation briefly describing the energies available to us in the sign of Virgo, please click on the arrow in the screen below.
2. Meditation We will now meditate on the energy of Vulcan.
Symbol & Qualities
Spirit of self-sacrifice
Will to cooperate
To listen to the meditation , click on the white arrow in the sound bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Feel free to enter a few moments of contemplation.
3. Reading of the Great Invocation**
'From the point of Light within the Mind of God, There appears Maitreya as the Son of the Sun. Let His Light stream forth into the minds of men, Let His Light stream forth on Earth. Redeemer, Thou hast come.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God, There comes Maitreya, the Lord of Love. Let His Love stream forth into the hearts of men, Christ the Risen One is here on Earth.
From the Centre where the Will of God is known, Let the Avatar of Synthesis guide the wills of men.
Maitreya, Your Purpose is clear. Avatar of Synthesis, make Yourself known.
We serve You, Masters of the Light. From the Centre which we call the race of men, Let the Plan of Love and Light work out, And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Maitreya restore the Plan on Earth.
Let His Light, Love, and Power be with you.'
**The Great Invocation as given by the Christ to the Lord D.K. has been rewritten by the Christ through Ananda Tara Shan, making it more in keeping with the times.
4. Closing Thank you very much for your participation, and may you continue to be inspired by the Light of Virgo to identify with both aspects of divinity in a balanced way and to serve accordingly!
*Ananda Tara Shan (1946-2002) is the Mother Founder of Heart Flow Worldwide and The Theosophical Fellowship.
Reference 1. Ananda Tara Shan & Victoria, The Seventeen Steps to Perfection, Maitreya Surya Publishing House, Daylesford, revised edition-unpublished
Music 5pieces_tr5tr3_2269 by Benjamin de Murashkin
Painting: Nada Celeste
The Theosophical Fellowship 11 Table Hill Road, Daylesford 3460 Australia Email: email@example.com Copyright statement: All rights reserved. This web site and all content included on this site are protected by Australian and international copyright laws.