On Sunday, 23rd May 2021, at 11.00 am (AEST), Dorte Moltsen will conduct a service celebrating the Pentecost Festival.
Although there will not be any participants in physical attendance, you are most welcome to join in with this service and follow the format below in your rhythm, or another format of your choice.
As there will be a transmission from the Hierarchy within this service, please read the following general statement about transmissions during services:
'During the service, teaching may occur through the use of a recorded transmission, which is an overshadowing of Ananda Tara Shan by the Masters of the Hierarchy Who wish to speak or sing Their information and transmit Their energy to humanity. The transmissions may be a communication of energy only, or may convey specific words. When Ananda uses words such as 'I am Jesus', she is speaking on behalf of the Master and is not referring to herself. '1
This service utilises parts of the Heart Healing Service.
You may wish to play some meditative music of your choice as you prepare for the service.
Pre-service Mantra If you would like to use the pre-service mantra, it is: ‘Holy Spirit, Holy Breath, Bathe Me in the Living Waters of the Christ.’
Let us together celebrate Pentecost with a beautiful Holy Spirit service.
Pentecost, a festival in the Christian tradition, celebrates the Holy Spirit descending upon the Apostles.
In the Aquarian Age, we celebrate the descent of the Holy Spirit in all of us, the light-bearers.
In this service, Ananda* will lead and guide us with invocations, prayers, transmissions, and songs.
We will work with the Holy Spirit as the living water of Christ. We also work with the Mother Aspect of Divinity, with two great Mothers, the White Tara and Lady Yasodhara, speaking and singing through Ananda.
The Mother Aspect of Divinity is the healer, comforter, grace of God, and the dispenser of the gifts of the Spirit, for it is the Holy Spirit, the Breath of God, that awakens the Gifts of the Heart.
We begin the service with a song.
2. Singing Ananda will now introduce the song 'Holy Spirit'. After the song, she will set the scene for the service. To listen to the song, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Song text: Holy Spirit
Help me O God to go through the darkness I have created myself in former lifetimes
Help me to see the truth Help me to learn from my faults
Send forth Your mercy so I can hear my Higher Self and to see my inner Master
Send forth Your five-pointed star to show me the Light while I walk in the wilderness created by myself (repeat)
Let us now listen to Ananda set the scene for the service. To listen to the Ananda's words, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
3. Protection of the Cosmic Light Ananda will lead us, as we invoke the protection of the Cosmic Light. To listen to the words, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Everyone: ‘We ask for the protection of the Cosmic Light. Michael, Thou art that Light!’
4. Invocation, Invocation of a Master & Prayer to the Holy Spirit Ananda will lead us in this invocation. To listen to the invocation, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Everyone: 'We invoke the Lord Maitreya, the Rising Light of Earth. We invoke the White Tara and the World Mothers of the Earth and the Holy Trinity: the Divine Will of God the Father; the Divine Love-Wisdom of God the Son; the Divine Intelligence of God, the Holy Spirit within the Mother.
Blessed Lords and Ladies of the Hierarchy, grace us with Your Loving Presence. Bless this group that it may become a worthy channel in this healing service. Holy Mother of Compassion, show us the way, inspire us divinely as to where the healing is needed the most on Earth.'
5. Deva Invocation, Attunement to the Soul in all Present & The Earth is Light Ananda will lead us, as we say together the Deva Invocation. To listen to Ananda, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Everyone: 'Angelic Host, Holy Angels of Fire, Water, Air and Earth. We greet You and pray that Your divine intercession will purify the ethers, the soil, the waters and the air.
On Wings of Love make Your Devic Presences felt. Heal and bless the Earth and all life on it.
Archangel Raphael, send Your healing Angels to administer to Earth and man.'
6. Earth Cleansing Meditation Visualize yourself and the Earth surrounded with light as we sing/listen to ‘Holy Spirit, Dove of Peace.’
To listen to the song, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Song text: Holy Spirit, Dove of Peace
Shine Your Light Shine Your Light on me Shine Your Light Shine Your Light on me
O Holy Spirit, Dove of Peace Shine Your Light on me (repeat)
7. Heart Healing Meditation We will listen to two transmissions from the Holy Spirit via Ananda, and read by Helen Mary. This is followed by the White Tara and Lady Yasodhara transmitting through Ananda via song.
To listen to the reading and transmission, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
A few moments of contemplation…
10. Reading of the Great Invocation*** Everyone: 'From the point of Light within the Mind of God, There appears Maitreya as the Son of the Sun. Let His Light stream forth into the minds of men, Let His Light stream forth on Earth. Redeemer, Thou hast come.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God, There comes Maitreya, the Lord of Love. Let His Love stream forth into the hearts of men, Christ the Risen One is here on Earth.
From the Centre where the Will of God is known, Let the Avatar of Synthesis guide the wills of men.
Maitreya, Your Purpose is clear. Avatar of Synthesis, make Yourself known.
We serve You, Masters of the Light.
From the Centre which we call the race of men, Let the Plan of Love and Light work out, And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Maitreya restore the Plan on Earth.
Let His Light, Love, and Power be with you.'
***The Great Invocation as given by the Christ to the Lord D.K. has been rewritten by the Christ through Ananda Tara Shan, making it more in keeping with the times.
9. Closing We now complete our service by listening to Ananda’s earlier words, setting the scene for the service. Let us take the blessing of love and light we have received, and send it out into the world and bring it into our daily lives.
Please feel free to spend a few moments of reflection after listening. To listen to Ananda's words, click on the white arrow within the audio bar below. Allow a short period to load.
Thank you for your loving connection and cooperation!
*Ananda Tara Shan (1946-2002) Mother Founder of Heart Flow Worldwide and The Theosophical Fellowship
References for quotes 1. Welcome to the Church of the Resurrected Life and the Church of the Sacred Heart of Maitreya, The Theosophical Fellowship, Daylesford, 2004, p.3
References for Recordings - Sections 2 + 9 (I sing for the Holy Spirit): Pentecost Service, 22 May 1988, tp1881 - Sections 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 7: Pentecost Service, 14 May 1989, tp1706 tr5
Songs and Music - used with the kind permission of the artists - Holy Spirit by Pauli T. Pallesen (tp1706 tr5) - Holy Spirit, Dove of Peace by Bernhard Wien
11 Table Hill Road, Daylesford 3460 Australia Tel: +61 3 5348 1278 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Heart Flow Worldwide and Heart Flow are trademarks of The Theosophical Fellowship ACN 057 459 604 Copyright statement: All rights reserved. This web site and all content included on this site are protected by Australian and international copyright laws.