1. Heart of Christ send down unto me the white flame.
(The white flame cleanses and purifies our aura.)
2. Heart of Christ send unto me the ruby red flame of
3. Heart of Christ send down unto me the orange flame of vitality
4. Heart of Christ send unto me the yellow flame of illumination.
5. Heart of Christ send unto me the green flame of harmony and
6. Heart of Christ send unto me the blue flame of mental purity.
7. Heart of Christ send down unto me the violet flame of
transmutation and transformation.
8. From the Heart of Christ, now see the pink flame descend into
you. It is the Love.
You breathe in the Love, and you breathe out all
impurities of personality.
At the end of the meditation, see the Light of the Heart of Christ
envelop the Earth.
1. Ananda Tara Shan, Meditation using Flames from the Heart of Christ, The Theosophical Fellowship, 19 July 1989
2. Maitreya: The World Teacher, who represents the Love of God. He is known in the West as the Christ and in the East as Krishna and Maitreya Buddha. Love is the quality that the Lord Maitreya posesses more than anyone else - Divine Love.
Meditation music - 1: Original music by Benjamin de Murashkin
Meditation music - 2 by the group 'Love of Maitreya'
Images: Heart by Eva Rijs Flames by Melissa Antonsen
Back to Resources page